Air Traffic Management
Antenna Anechoic Chamber
- Initial Operational Capability as of 28 May 2003
- Indoor Antenna Anechoic Chamber Provides a new capability to launch and verify in-house antenna designs
- System can be used for both near-field and far-field measurements for electrical large and small antennas, respectively.
- Shielded Anechoic Chamber provides for added data accuracy and integrity.
- Key Features
- Size: 13’ x 13’ x 26’
- Enclosure: Fully Shielded, > 100 dB of isolation
- Hybrid Near-field Scanner to test:
- Electrically large antennas in near-field
- Electrically small antennas in far-field
- Direct Far-field measurements
- Test Modes:
- 10 kHz – 6.0 GHz with Vector Network Analyzer