Wight State University – Center of Excellence in Advancing Aerospace and Transportation and Human-Centered Innovation
Aircraft Avionics, Systems and Equipment
– 1453 Sq Ft Laboratory for NextGen and other Transportation Research
– Currently developing a human-in-the-loop aircraft simulator for research related to NextGen.
– Visualization and Virtual Environment Teaching Lab
– Access to:
• R. C. Appenzeller Visualization Lab – daytaOhio’s fully immersive 3D environment, housed in Wright State’s Joshi Center
• Virtual Environment Research, Interactive Technology, and Simulation (VERITAS) – 4-wall immersive environment with 3D stereoscopic highresolution displays, and stereophonic headphones. Located at Wright-Patterson Air Force. Can be linked directly to the Appenzeller Lab for collaborative virtual environment applications.